By: Friedrich Seiltgen
Copyright © 2022
I know Gunpowder readers are not shocked by this headline. Our government overlords are always looking for ways to deny freedom to “their subjects,” so it’s not surprising that they added unconstitutional measures in the omnibus.
Gun Owners of America (GOA) did the heavy lifting by reading through the 4,155 Omnibus bill since our representatives, aka the people we elect and pay to do that job, couldn’t be bothered. GOA collated a list of all the anti-2A programs and spending contained in the bill.
- A 14% ATF budget increase to pay for the upcoming pistol brace ban.
- $14.4 million to expand and maintain the government’s illegal firearm registry.
- $700 million bribe money to give to states if they pass “Redline” legislation.
- Directing Veterans Administration Hospitals to use gun confiscation orders on Veterans.
- Directing the Dept. of Education to push “Safe storage” of firearms to students’ parents.
- Directing the VA to Maintain Gun Storage Maps on Veteran’s guns.
- A compensation fund for BATFE agents killed (may be an indicator of gun confiscation).
- Earmarks for “Orchid Healing Circles” and other anti-gun groups.
- “Dickey” Amendment violations as the CDC suppresses firearms self-defense statistics.
- Programs to discourage women from carrying or using firearms in self-defense.
- “Community Violence Intervention” Initiatives.
- “Violent Anti-Government Ideology” & Domestic Radicalization Research.
The Biden Cartel continues using Billions of our tax dollars to restrict our freedoms and conduct surveillance on the American People.
They’re coming for your guns, folks!
That’s all for now, folks! Please keep sending in your questions, tips, and article ideas. And as always – “Let’s Be Careful Out There.”
Friedrich Seiltgen is a retired Master Police Officer with 20 years of service with the Orlando Police Department. He conducts training in Lone Wolf Terrorism Counterstrategies, Firearms, and Active Shooter Response. His writing has appeared in RECOIL, www.floridajolt.com, The Counterterrorist Magazine, American Thinker, Soldier of Fortune, Homeland Security Today, and The Journal of Counterterrorism & Homeland Security International. Contact him at email@example.com.